We have deep experience integrating legacy energy systems, third party solutions, and hardware devices – as well as utility program management and consultation. Our team also brings expertise in enterprise-grade system security, large-scale data management, and business continuity. Using this experience, we designed a secure, reliable system that enables our customers to more confidently and efficiently integrate third party solutions, comply with emerging standards, and accommodate a range of existing and future customer needs.
The way we partner with and support our customers – in all aspects of energy services – is unique. We provide a broad bench of specialists who lead an open, honest assessment to help power providers confidently architect and manage a successful energy management solution. We have a proprietary approach to evaluating customer needs, crafting solutions to meet these needs, monitoring results, and delivering world-class customer experiences.
Please contact us to discuss your needs. We will be happy to suggest any areas we can help – or refer you to a trusted partner who can.
Core service areas include:
- Project Management and Delivery – End-to-End Project Management Office (PMO) services
- Subject matter expertise for on-site support and consultation
- Solution architecture and software engineering
- Application and services integration – including legacy systems, third-party applications, meter systems, and control devices
- Support for leading control and monitoring devices
- Program marketing, customer acquisition, and engagement
Demand Side Management Services
- Curtailment season management – including enrollment, contract calculations, registration, settlement and validation
- Daily business and technical operations design and management
- Vendor and technology assessment
Areas of Experience
Calico has a wealth of experience in the Demand Side Management space. From developing fully integrated enterprise applications to providing strategic program management administration, we have achieved success by ensuring our clients’ goals are met and their energy customers are satisfied. Calico has been involved in a broad array of energy programs, including:
- Large Commercial & Industrial Load Response & Remote Load Shedding System
- AC Cycling – Residential DR
- Programmable Thermostats
- Residential Real Time Pricing
- Building Benchmarking – EPA Integration and Energy Efficiency
- PJM Load Response
- In home displays for Low Income Customers - Residential HAN solutions
- Energy Monitoring – C&I Load Profiling and Analysis
- Energy efficiency and ENERGY STAR certification
- Utility and customer enablement
- RTO automation
Calico Energy also has experience evaluating program implementation and ongoing program processes for large-scale demand response and energy efficiency programs. For more than 10 years, we have provided recommendations for program improvements that helped reduce and improve manual processing of information, decrease overall costs, and increase program efficiency and customer satisfaction.