News and Announcements
Schneider Electric's Wiser Smart Grid Application Gets Upgrades
- Calico OpCenter is a Callisto Stackable Answer
Calico to License Active Demand Management Technologies from Battelle
Calico Licenses Advanced Energy Management Patent Portfolio Developed by Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Calico profiled in Pike Research Commercial DR Report (brochure here)
- Calico and partner Aclara featured in Smart Grid News
- Calico profiled in Pike Research Residential DR Study
- Calico's DR Platform featured by Intelligent Utility Magazine (p32)
- Calico Profiled in Smart Grid Analytics Report
- Greentech Media highlights Calico Energy Partnerships
- Calico Energy offers seamless Green Button support
- Calico & Aclara to provide DRMS to Fort Collins Utilities
- EVs: Turning Risk into Reward by Calico's Thomas Doggett featured in RenewableEnergyWorld.com
- Calico's Demand Response Management System featured at Aclara Client Conference
- Calico & Aclara bring comprehensive load control to Cuming County
- Calico's Tom Doggett to speak at Smart Grid Update's Data Management & Analytics for Utilities on June 27-28, 2012 in San Francisco, CA
- Calico's Tom Doggett to present at Southeast AESP Regional Chapter: "Targeting Small Business for Energy Efficiency" on April 25, 2012
- Calico's Tom Doggett presenting at Utility Analytics Institute Summit 2012
- Calico's Unified Operations Center featured in Metering.com and Electricity Today
Strategic Alliance Between Calico Energy and Aclara
Calico Energy, Aclara to Develop DR Management System
Calico Energy and Aclara Announce Strategic Alliance
Calico Energy, Aclara Bring DSM to Utilities
Aclara, Calico Energy Plot DR for the Masses
Aclara/Calico Partnership Moves Demand Response Further into the Integrated Age
How Calico Energy solves utility challenges
Calico Energy and Aclara announce strategic alliance
- Calico Energy a contender for SmartGridNews.com's Smart Grid Companies to Watch in 2012
- SmartMeters.com: Calico Energy Adds new Board Members
- Naperville Smart Grid Initiative Focuses on Consumer Benefits features Calico Energy Services
- Better Together: Unifying Gas, Water and Electricity Management Systems by CTO Matthew Burkmier
- Calico Energy's Unified Operations Center featured in Smart Grid News and SmartGridUpdate
- "The Seven Business Benefits of Integrated Energy Management" by Calico's CTO, Matthew Burkmier is featured in TMCnet.com
- Calico Energy helps utilities overcome Smart Grid challenges with ground-breaking Unified Operations Center
- Greentech Media features Calico Energy in Does the Future of Smart Grid Apps Have Three Colors?
- Calico Energy signs Electric Vehicle Support Statement
- Article by CEO featured in PowerGrid International and Electric Light & Power: The Road to Large-scale EV Charging
- Article by CTO featured on page 13 of Renew Grid: Taking Steps to Create a Data-Friendly Enterprise
- Transmission & Distribution World published an article about Calico's Energy Intelligence Suite (EIS)
- Calico Energy is participating in Ontario Power Authority Demand Response trials
Naperville Smart Grid Initiative Open House
- Naperville residents get to know Smart Grid technology - solution includes Calico’s HomeSMART Home Energy Management portal and EIS OpCenter™ utility head-end energy management solution; additional coverage at Smart Energy Insights, Finley Engineering Telecom Blog, GigaOm Earth2Tech, and TMCnet SmartGrid.
- Power to the People: Residents, Officials Discuss Smart Grid - Naperville solution includes Calico’s HomeSMART Home Energy Management portal and EIS OpCenter™ utility head-end energy management solution.
- Calico obtains Strategic Growth Capital; Partners with Point B; additional coverage in GeekWire, Renew Grid and FinSMEs
- Article by CEO about ENERGY STAR Program in IFMA Tulsa's newsletter
- Calico Energy Services' CEO, Brian Dawson, interviewed at Parks Associates' Smart Energy Summit
- Calico Energy Services featured in IDC Energy Insights blog post
Calico Energy chosen as one of "11 Companies to Watch in 2011" by Smart Grid Today
- Calico Energy Solution to Enable Chicago Suburb to Realize a City-Wide, Energy-Efficient Smart Grid; additional coverage can be found at Smart Energy Insider and RenewGrid.com
- Calico Energy Services and Digi Partner to Enable Smart Grid Technologies for Energy and Demand Management; additional coverage can be found at Xonomy, SmartGridElectronics.net, Seattle PI, NW Innovation, The Line, and Renew Grid.
- Calico Energy Services and Juice Technologies Announce Partnership, Energy Management Solution; additional coverage can be found at Renew Grid and NW Innovation.
- Calico Energy nominated for the 2011 “Companies to Watch” by Smart Grid News
- Electric Energy T&D published an article authored by Kevin Bricknell, Program Manager at ComEd and featuring our Green Certification product; article is on page 37.
- Calico Energy Services Demonstrates Demand Response Technology for Ontario LCDs at Smart Grid Summit
Calico Energy Services to demonstrate technologies utilized in Ontario LDC pilots at the 2010 Smart Grid Summit on Nov 30 - Dec 1. Event coverage can be found at Vancouver Sun, BusinessWire, CleanTechnica.com, and at TMCnet.com.
- Obtaining ENERGY STAR Certification
Calico Energy Services' CEO Brian Dawson is interviewed in AutomatedBuildings.com
- Making the EPA's ENERGY STAR Program Work for You
Calico Energy Services' CEO Brian Dawson’s article in two International Facility Management Association (IFMA) newsletters: Bluegrass Chapter and Delaware Chapter. The article discusses the benefits of ENERGY STAR Certification for buildings. Bluegrass Chapter newsletter
- ENERGY STAR Certification within Reach
Brian Dawson’s article on whole building energy assessment and ENERGY STAR in AutomatedBuildings.com.
- Calico Energy participates in DistribuTECH
- Calico Energy Services Announces Partnership with EPA's ENERGY STAR Program
Calico Energy Services announced a fundamental commitment to protect the environment by becoming an ENERGY STAR partner. Calico, through its voluntary partnership with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s ENERGY STAR Program, will work with utilities and building managers to improve the energy efficiency of large commercial properties.
Calico Energy Emerges in Energy Management World, Partners with EPA
- Calico Energy Services' CEO Brian Dawson Joins Peak Load Management Alliance Board
Calico Energy Services today announced the appointment of its chairman and chief executive officer, Brian Dawson, to the board of the Peak Load Management Alliance (PLMA).
- Calico Energy Services and Invaluable Technologies Complete Merger
Seattle, WA and Chicago, IL- Calico Energy and Invaluable Technologies today announced the completion of their previously announced merger.
The merger combines Calico's managed energy storage solutions with Invaluable Technologies' Demand Side Management solutions and move the combined company into execution phase of their platform strategy to deliver a complete energy supply and demand lifecycle management system to customers.